Monday, April 14, 2008

We have a new look!

I just figured out how to put a different background on my blog. There are a couple that I liked so don't be surprised if the background changes daily. I have to give credit to cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com (the link is listed under my favorite websites, on this page). They had quite a few backgrounds to choose from and they are free with step by step instructions for those just learning the world of blogging.

4 comments:

Carmen (Cholico) Lynch said...

Cute new background! Your blog looks great! Thanks for the link to Cutestblogontheblog. You check out pyzam.com. They have some neat blogger layouts as well!

melissa said...

I've looked at that one before. Looks like they've added some new ones though, I'll have to check it out more often.

Good to see that someone is getting just as addicted to blogging as me!

Anonymous said...

Aren't you creative! I'm excited to see what you do next! We really need to stop meeting like this. I'm not getting my laundry done or my dishes washed! It's all my family's fault!

Mum

Amber Burt said...

I hope you don't mind I have linked myself to your blog! I love this, it is so addicting. Your blog is cute, and can't wait to Stalk your family as well!
Amber