Sunday, April 13, 2008

10 things you might not know about me

I was challenged to complete the 100 things you might not know about me. I don't think there are that many interesting things about myself so I have decided to come up with 10. Some of the things you might still know but that is because I like to talk and I don't really hold too much back.

10. My average bedtime is 2am
9. The little toe on my right foot will not bend, it seems to be missing a knuckle
8. I can wiggle my ears without touching them
7. I was once chased by the military police because my friends egged the elementary school on base. I was the only one not caught because I hid in between a shed and tree.
6. I played in an orchestra at Lagoon and my friend and I wanted to stay later so we called our parents but they said no so we went back to catch the bus but missed it. We didn't want our parents to think that we did it on purpose so we decided to find a family and see if they were going out by Sandy and could drop us off. We asked some adults that had little kids and they dropped us off. I told my parents that her parents dropped us off and she said the same thing about my parents (very dumb, and very lucky)
5. There are several things I would like to try but I don't like to put myself out there, in case I don't do that particular thing well.
4. I have always wanted to go to a psychic.
3. When I was little I hit my tooth on a doorknob and it turned black. When I was in older and had permanent teeth I hit the same tooth on my friends head and it turned black again.
2. I have had a broken collarbone and about 3 broken toes.
1. It seems like this should be a big one, but I can't think of anything dramatic. If I am cold or really excited about something I will let out a little squeal.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your dad got the extra knuckle--I sometimes call him knuckle-head. After the military police and Lagoon episode I don't think I can ever trust you again! I'm sure glad I never did any crazy things! Pay me some money and I'll tell be your psychic. I see good things in your future! I wonder what kind of things your kids will do(especially Bailee!).
Mum

melissa said...

A psychic? Anything we should be aware of? Should Jared keep one eye open at night?

Hee hee.

This was fun to read. Thanks for taking my suggestion. I didn't know you were such a dare-devil growing up! I thought only Bart did crazy, stupid things in his youth!

melissa said...

Okay, back to my firt paragraph above. I think I was thinking psychologist, not psychic. I get it now. Duh.

Rod said...

HMMMMM well I am glad Mum's oldest was perfect! Sheesh, the stuff the rest of you got up to!

I think Melissa thought you wanted to go psycho.....

Anonymous said...

Im so glad that the first four of you screwed up enough that by the time i was born i was pure perfetion.brooke

Anonymous said...

Wow, good thing I didn't have anymore after Brooke. That one would have been translated!!

Mum