Saturday, April 26, 2008

Sleepover!


Last night I had the opportunity to watch my sister's kids (Shilo), and let me just tell you how excited my kids were when they found out their cousins would be sleeping over. The Weaver's all came over in their pajamas and my nephew Tavyn came in his spiderman costume as his pajamas. Well, you know that Joshua had to spend the rest of his night in his spiderman costume too. Bailee is always most excited for Kylee to come and I am not sure why but they seem to really like each other even if they don't end up playing together all that much . Paityn was drawn to our dog, Sky, this time. When the Weaver's lived with us for a while I don't remember Paityn paying this much attention to Sky but last night Paityn and Sky were buddies. We ate fruit snacks, roll ups, popcorn and drank juice. Although no one wanted to go to bed, when it was time, they all went down pretty good. We ate pancakes in the morning (Paityn's favorite) and then it was time to go home. Shilo was going to reciprocate the tending tonight but Jared expressed that he would rather watch the BYU game (I think it is some sort of playoff game) so Shilo and I are going to go out instead. His loss. We are glad that the Kylee, Paityn, and Tavyn could spend some time with us. You would think that we would see each other a lot since we live so close to each other but we really don't so it was fun for the kids to get together and play.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun time for all! It's great seeing those Weaver kids on your blog! Looks like Sky is hanging around Paityn to get some food! Now that those kids have a puppy of their own, I bet they won't have any leftovers! Cute picture!

grandma b

Brooke said...

Love the spider men, holden. Between Braxten and Holden our spiderman got wore out had to retire. way cute boys.

Merrills said...

ooh looks fun!! When do I get to have a sleep over? :)