Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Good job Sage!



Tonight we had Sage's SEP conference (parent/teacher for those a little older) and she is doing great! She excells in Reading and Art but needs to slow down in Math. We are very proud of Sage and the work that she does. She is always willing to help her teachers with whatever they need and is able to makes friends easily. We love you Sage!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm older,but at our school SEP means Student Education Plan. Wow, way to go, baby-cakes!!! How cool to be good in art. I can only draw a dog(fox). Anyway, keep up the good work! You can make alot of money one day and take care of me!

Love ya tons, honey-buns!

grandma b

Merrills said...

Hi Sage good job! I really like the picture that you drew your a very talented young women! Love you

Carmen (Cholico) Lynch said...

You must be so proud! I don't think draw that good!