I just wanted to let everyone know that I have a new niece. There has been a new adoption in the family and it has extended the Weaver family by one girl. I hear the adoption process was quick but it was love at first site and I am now an Aunt to a new niece puppy. We don't know what to call her yet. The names being put to the test are Daisy (my favorite), Dottie, Roxy and Minnie. I am sure several others with be thought of and I will keep you posted on what is decided. I feel a little responsible for this new undertaking. When Shilo picked up her kids on Saturday I mentioned that I thought Paityn would do really well with a dog and when Shilo went home, her husband Kenny said that he would not even entertain the idea. The next thing I knew they were calling and asking my opinion on a couple of dog facts and several hours later their family grew by one. I am sure there was a lot of stuff in between but I asked how Kenny went from not entertaining the idea to coming home from Petsmart several dollars poorer so quickly, they aren't really sure. She is a cutie and seems to have a cute disposition. Paityn was almost in tears and asked if they really got to keep the puppy forever. I am sure the Weavers will be going through many sleepless nights as they get adjusted but we hope that this new addition brings as much joy to their family as our animals bring to ours. Congratulations!! It looks like Roxy is the name!
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Announcement
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
What a cute, cute puppy! Our family is growing by leaps & bounds!! Now we've just got to convince the Bart Eichelberger family that they can't live without a cute canine companion! I like the names Roxey, Lacey, Skeeter, Izzie and Annie. Daisey's cute too. So many choices, so little time!! Can't wait to see what the rest of you come up with.
grandma b
Sorry, spelled Roxy and Daisy wrong. I'm just so excited! You know, with getting a new grandpuppy and all!!!
grandma b
Cute pup, pay. I think she should go with Roxy. Love to be updated on the fun time you had with the weaver kids over to play.
Post a Comment