Everyone needs an exercise buddy, even if they are only 2 years old. I am trying really hard this year to work out and get into better shape. I am not always consistent but I am trying. I was doing some exercises on the exercise ball and the next thing I know Bailee has gotten her Diego ball and is trying to imitate me. I think it is important that my kids see me working hard to get into shape. I have sometimes stood by and watched the kids play catch or any other activity but I am pushing myself to join in on the fun and create memories with me in them and to also set an example of being more active. With all of the technology items that are available to our kids (see next post), sometimes they forget to go outside and run around, ride a bike, or just play pretend. I am also guilty of the same thing. Those "reality" shows just suck me in but I am trying not to forget the reality around me.
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Exercise buddy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
by the way, I love the primary "exercise songs."
Wow, what an inspiration! My excercise buddy is Brandy. And we all know how big she's getting! Hey, what gang do you belong to? I think I could excercise better if I got rid of my visor and got a bandanna! Cute pictures, love the music. Well, got to go eat a candy bar!
Grandma B
Just for the record, I laughed out loud at your Mom's comment. Funny Bonnie! Love it. Aren't hers the best? That candy bar sounds good to mee too...
Me again
You are good! I really need to take the time to do a little exercise as well.
Sounds like we are all ( except brandy and mum) getting the exercise bug, just for the record i did my blog before i read yours. dont think i am a copy cat. good luck we all need it i think.
Post a Comment