Well, I have decided to enter into the world of blogging. It is really intimidating because so many of my friends and family have such cute blogs set up and I feel like I have a lot to live up to. In truth, I have blog envy. Anyway, I thought it would be a fun way to keep a kind of journal for my family and the things that are going on in our life. I would also like to involve Sage sometimes, so you might see some entries by her (the scary part will be if you are unable to tell the difference).
A little background.... Jared and I have been married 12 years. We have four children. Jared has worked for ADT for over 12 years. He is currently working on his bachelors degree. He has joined a shooting league and enjoys training hunting dogs. Bridget stays home with her three kids and gets a break once a week by stocking some inventory for White Elegance at the Ogden Quilted Bear. She enjoys connecting with friends by lunch, phone, or email. Sage is a quirky 9 year old and likes to draw, play with friends, and her current passion is the DS. Joshua is an affectionate 4 year old that has the best belly laugh and has recently found playing games online can be fun. Bailee is a 2 year old dictator. She can be so cute and so head strong. She enjoys teasing and doing anything the older kids are doing. We hope you enjoy our blog!
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
This is not an April Fool's joke!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey, I found you! Welcome to blogging land...don't stay up too late.
Wow, I'm impressed! Now I can stay up all night looking at your blog too! Did someone mention gun museum?! Grandpa Roy will be bummed-out that he wasn't invited. The kids look like they were having alot of fun. They are sooo cute! Bridget, did I ever tell you that bailee looks like you, sounds like you, and as for attitude(we won't go there!!). Love your blog!!
Grandma B
Hey Bridget! Your blog is so cute!I just barley started out blog last month. It'll be fun to stay updated on what your family is up to. Here is our blog address:
http://www.ryancarmenlynch.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment