Friday, May 30, 2008

Kids....


Bailee decided that she wanted to put on this cute outfit to "show Courdneys mom, because she will like it." They are our neighbors next door and I went out with her and Bailee just kept talking and talking and talking. Sean and Samantha (the parents) were just laughing.



Bailee and Joshua can get along great or fight like cats and dogs. This picture is when they were getting along great but while I was updating the blog I heard Bailee yelling at Joshua

B: "Joshua, you are not my friend again."

B: "You are a very bad, bad boy."

I'm not quite sure what he had done but she doesn't hold back and she lets you know when she doesn't like something. I better end this post because Joshua is coming in to tell me that Bailee just called him a "Brat". Sounds like a referee is needed.

3 comments:

melissa said...

It's funny. I guess I never realized how much those two look alike until you see them cheek to cheek!

Carmen (Cholico) Lynch said...

What a character! She is little Mini-You!

Anonymous said...

Yes, she certainly is a mini-you! I remember you coming home one day very upset at your little girlfriend, Mandy. You came storming in the house and up the stairs you stomped and announced.."Mandy is willy, willy wude!!" (Mandy, is really, really rude!!). I was laughing so hard I couldn't even sympathize with you!

mum