Saturday was such a pretty day it just had to used outside. That morning Jared went for a bike ride at Antelope Island. Little did he know the Mayor Race was going on and, in his words, "there were 50,000 bikers out there that day". Later that day he went shooting at the Lee Kay center with his friend and fellow co-worker, Nick. Can we say spoiled!
Since Jared was going out by our old house, Sage had the opportunity to stay overnight and play with her friend Angel. That left me with Joshua and Bailee most of the day. It was so hot we decided we needed to get the pool out and cool off. The older neighbor girls decided to join in and even Cole couldn't resist. She kept jumping in the pool and then getting out and shaking herself off right next to where I was trying to sunbathe. I think it was payback for being kept in a dog kennel (she should be shaking off on Jared for that one).
After we went swimming the three of us went to a ward BBQ, so I was off the hook for dinner too. Yippee! When Jared got back it was off to Kohls, per his request, to shop the clearance racks. He was able to snag several pairs of pants for $5-$7 each. Finally, all of my hard work is paying off and my husband is shopping clearance at Kohls. It was actually a little weird shopping with him at a clothing store and him enjoying it and not asking if I was done yet. I also had to think if this was what I really wanted because Kohls has always been my place to go for "alone time". Do I really want my husband and kids there too? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of "alone time"? The jury is still out on this one....
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Summer fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
OH dear. You'd better start scrapbooking. That is ONE store husbands will never want to go to shop. You're guaranteed "alone time!"
Post a Comment