Sage's school had a sing-a-round last night for all of the grades. They held it over at the middle school so that everyone could fit (they still didn't fit). Each grade had a couple of classes team up and they each did a song. The place was packed and I was standing in the back with Baillee and Joshua. Sage's song was in the middle of the program and she played a bell for it. They didn't all sing together so we were able to leave after her part was done. Her class did great!
Friday, May 2, 2008
Sing-a-round
Labels:
Sage
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wahoo Sage! Gotta love school.
Sage, I bet you were the best bell ringer and singer there! I've rung a few bells in my day. In fact, we just had a fire drill the other day!! Does that count?? Oh well, keep having fun!!
grandma b
Post a Comment