We decided that the kids needed something to do in our yard so we bought a swingset. It isn't one of those monstrous sets that you only see at home shows because they are too expensive to actually buy, it is the simplest set around. I kept going back and forth with it because we are hoping to move soon and I wasn't sure if I wanted to spend $100+ dollars for even the simplest set but too many nice days with nothing to do won out. Jared brought it home and it seems like the kids have a sixth sense when there is a project that has to be done with tools, nuts, bolts, paint, ladders, etc., the kids just appear out of nowhere to help.
There were a couple of times I thought that someone was going to get hit in the head with a metal bar that was being swung around but it was put together without any injuries. It actually took two days because Jared had to get more screws that had disappeared in the grass. I am sure our lawnmower will find them (I will have to remind Jared to wear safety goggles the next time he mows the lawn).

2 comments:
Can't complain about that! All we have is a...a...Oh wait! We don't have anything in our backyard to play on!
Swingers huh??? Looks like a blast!
Brooke-
Post a Comment