As I have mentioned before, we were trying to sell our house and it looks like it is finally going to happen. Keep your fingers crossed that it will go through. Everything looks promising and we should be out by the first part of October.
While we will miss this area and the people we have met, we can't wait to get back to the area that we really consider home and live closer to family and friends. Let the house hunting begin!
Monday, September 22, 2008
Sold!
Labels:
family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Hey there, that would be SO great, with the market the way it is and the fact you want to be closer to home, I wish you all the best...let me know if you would like any help. Can't wait to hear where you may find your new home, take care! I will keep my fingers crossed for you and Jared.
YEA!!!!!!!!! Now what will Jared stress over? Want a cat?
Wahoo. I will start looking at homes in a 10 mile radius from our house. We could do lunch, playdates...midnight Christmas shopping...
the possibilites are endless.
cool beans!! you guys should move by us Lehi isn't too far he he.
I Know you want to be called as a camp leader with mom and I so I guess that pretty much determines where you are going to buy a house!
Yeah! I'm glad that the process of selling will soon be over! Where are you guys thinking of looking?
Congrats on selling your house! I know you have been wanting to get back down to Salt Lake.
Post a Comment