Monday, September 22, 2008

1st day of Preschool


Well, I guess it is time to get my mind out of the gutter and update on a few of the other things that are going on around here. After a few weeks and quite a few calls I finally found Joshua a preschool. I actually put him on a waiting list last fall to start with someone this fall but when I went to register in May, I decided not to do it. We are trying to sell our house and I thought, preschool is three months away, surely we will sell the house by then. We didn't. He started a week late but was so excited and he really likes his teacher Miss Amy.

He ran out of school and told me "Mom, I met a friend!"
"Oh really", I replied.
"It is a girl", he said.
"What is her name?" I asked.
"I don't know, I forgot to ask", he said.

On the second day of school he came out and told me her name is Cware (Claire), and she had given him a flower (a dandelion). Sounds like school is going to be great!

On his first day I decided to go home and get my van cleaned out and vaccumed. It was long overdue. Bailee had announced earlier that she was going to go swimming and I told her no, but not too long after she came out in swim bottoms and her cowgirl boots. It took a little convincing but she finally went in and put the top half on too. No swimming actually took place, but she did help me vaccum out the van.

3 comments:

melissa said...

Congrats on the new preschool. You and Joshie with both love it.

...and thanks for the boy clothes. They are already coming in handy, though I must say I think I'll be buying some adjustable waist pants for Ty. That kid can't keep a darn pair of pants up!

Rob and Bec said...

I am so proud of joshie and also Boozer for shedding some light on what it was like to be little enough that topless was acceptable

Beasleys said...

Boo's going around topless...Hmmm...should this be a clue for the future?? Watch out if she starts dancing! J/K