Monday, September 29, 2008

Busy Day


*******My mom and her mom (Grandma Dorothy)********

*******The Eichelberger bunch********

******I made out really well on the raffle*********




Saturday was a very busy day. We went to a family reunion (my mom's side). We had it out at Copperton Park. If you haven't ever been there it is a lot of fun. The park has huge trees and the park has big tires that and tunnels plus the newer playground equipment. We had a BBQ, raffle, and visiting. I am not sure how, but my sister in law, Melissa, and myself were nominated to put together the next reunion. I guess we have two years to get our act together.

After that I went to Melissa's house to look at her new paint job. Then on to our old neighborhood to a friends house. I couldn't stay there very long before I was off to my mom's house. She was nice enough to watch my kids for me so that I could have dinner with some friends, I used to work with, and catch up on everything that is new. I felt bad for our waitress. After we paid our checks we sat there and kept talking for another 45 minutes or so. Then it was back to my mom's to pick up the kids and our last stop was my in-laws to drop off some things I had in my car. I didn't get home until midnight. Did I mention all of this was done without Jared? He left Friday and was gone the weekend on the muzzle loader. Fun times!

3 comments:

Shalise said...

You did good, that's hard with 3 kids and doing it by yourself. Bridget- you look great, your still cute as ever!

melissa said...

Nothing is better than chatting the night away long after the waitress has gotten the bill.

Fun!

melissa said...

...and it's totally your fault that we are doing the next reunion. If you wouldn't have won the whole raffle table, we wouldn't be in this position!