Monday, September 29, 2008

Muzzle loader

I mentioned before that Jared was gone this weekend to participate in the Muzzle loader. He left after work on Friday with his friend Daison, and they headed to Fish Lake. I got a call later Friday night indicating that they were in the cab of Daison's truck because talk had somehow turned to the subject of Sasquatch and anyone that knows Daison, knows that he is scared to death of Big Foot. Just talking about it scares him. Jared said that when they finally went to their tent they started out with the standard 3 feet of space between guys and when he woke up in the morning Daison was right next to him.

The fun didn't' stop there. On Saturday I got a call around 9pm saying that they were coming home Sunday because the brake line on Daison's truck broke. They were on the top of the mountain, with no tools, no brakes, and were going to try and go down the mountain backwards. Oh, okay!

Well, they did just that. Of course, Jared said it wasn't as hard as they thought it might be. What else would you say??? Needless to say, he made it home Sunday night safe and sound. No deer. Just another adventure with his friend Daison.


Hunting Tag - $45.00
Gas to get to Fish Lake - $120.00
Scaring Daison with stories of Sasquatch - Priceless

2 comments:

Shalise said...

That's too funny, it seem that no matter what when your around Daisan there is always an adventure! I remember plenty of them back in the day of High School- he is such a great guy! Tell him Hi for me, I am glad they had a great adventure and that Jared put up with him being so close to him in the morning:)
How are the moving plans coming??

Brooke said...

It really isnt camping if the guys dont end up spooning all night is it??