Friday, September 19, 2008

Random


I drove by this the other day and just had to go back and get a picture. First, I had to laugh that the word "testicle" is on a marque sign. Second, when I think of a festival I think of fun. While a testicle festival could be fun, I don't think it would be in this context :-)

5 comments:

Rob and Bec said...

It could be fun!!! I gues it depends on who you are leaving there.
P.S. That is hilarious!!!

melissa said...

I laughed right out loud at this. So funny that you took a picture. Crazy things that us bloggers do.

Bridget said...

I couldn't resist going back and taking the picture. Everytime I look at it I laugh out loud.

Amber Burt said...

I am so glad that you took a picture, that is hilarious.

Anonymous said...

You are hilarious! That is great! What I wouldn't give to go to a testicle festival! Love it!