Sunday, August 3, 2008

Family pictures cancelled


This is the second time we have tried to get family pictures taken and they have had to be cancelled again. The first time a wind storm came in and today Bailee woke up with a black eye.

Last night she hit her head on our entertainment center but apparently it was in the eye. I know that some people would go ahead and get them taken because it is a "memory", but I think I will let it heal and just take a snapshot for the memory. Maybe third time will be the charm?

3 comments:

melissa said...

Oh, dang. I know exactly how that goes...and I even blogged about it. I'm with you; I'd rather put off picutres (when injuries are involved) than take them because it's a "memory."

Rob and Bec said...

Poor Boozer!!! I f I remember right I think I have a few photographs with the same black eye when I was her age.

Amber Burt said...

Poor thing, she always seems to be getting into trouble!