Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Back to school!


Sage's first day of school was Monday. She is now in 4th grade and growing up way too fast. She is getting to know herself and what she wants a little more (hence, the bangs on her latest haircut). She is so much fun and makes friends easily. She has always been a girl that gets along with girls or boys. When asked about her day she said that her teacher has a lot of rules, not just the regular rules, but more than teachers usually have. She also played volleyball with the cutest boy in 4th grade during recess. They also did math "all day". Can you believe that they actually did work on the first day of school?? Neither can I. I would say that it was weird to have her gone all day, but she is usually outside playing with friends all day so it wasn't too big of an adjustment. Waking up earlier was another story...

4 comments:

Dyana said...

It's uncanny how much she looks like Becky! I always have to double take.

melissa said...

Eww eww eww. I am sitting here reading about everyone's first day of school and I am almost in tears. Where did summmer go?

Yes, I will be that mother crying the first day my kid goes to Kindergerton.

Merrills said...

I like Sages new bangs very cute!! Already scoping out the boys watch out!!

Rob and Bec said...

Sage is an awesome girl and not just because she is my twin but because she is totally her own person.