Thursday, October 1, 2009

Joshua's b-day
















Joshua had his 6th birthday recently and with the parties at home and at the grandparents, it seemed like a month long event. The events started with his actual birthday at home and then we celebrated at parents. Jared was hunting during this time but when he got back the next week his best friend came over for a movie and sleep over to celebrate, and the following week we celebrated at the Wintle's house. He loves Lego's right now and scored a good stash of those, he received a scooter, CD player, and several other things. We thought he could use his scooter to go to and from school. Sage rides hers and he usually runs next to her. The first day he took it I had to run errands so I dropped him off at school and locked up the scooter and when he came home with Sage he was pushing, not riding, it home. It sometimes takes him a while get the hang of new things. Happy Birthday Joshi (I still owe you some chocolate tarts)!

No comments: