This year we went to Fish Lake over Labor Day. We did a little 4 wheeling, shooting, marshmallow roasting (have you ever tried them with peanut butter cups instead of plain chocolate - yum), and exploring. The weather was pretty good, it only rained a little, and it is always nice to get away.
Some other things that happened:
- Jared took Bailee and Joshua up a couple days early. I guess they liked to lure the mice in with food and then shoot them. That stopped as soon as Sage and I showed up :)
- On a kinder note, Sage was able to lure some chipmunks to her lap with food for a fun photo op. Unfortunately I didn't get the picture but my MIL did.
- Jared was able to get some Elk scouting in during the evening and morning hours. Always preparing for the hunt.
- Everyone but the Beasley's were up there at one point or another. The Lynch's came early with Craig and Pam and we were able to visit with them too.
- No trip is complete without a visit to the rickety old lodge for treats. I swear, one time we will go there and the whole thing will have just caved in.

No comments:
Post a Comment