The hard part about having pets is when an animal dies. I am not sure if you classify chickens as pets but they are an animal in our yard so that is what I would call them. Yesterday, "Buddy" the chicken wasn't doing so good so we brought him inside and got some antibiotic but Jared drew the line when I told him he should try "beak to mouth". Buddy tried really hard to make a comeback and at one point we thought he would but in the end it was a little too late and he passed away last night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
our condolences. Rest in peace, Buddy.
Poor Buddy. Is Buddy the chick that visited Sunday or one of Jared's? I bet the kids were crushed...at least Sage...I bet she cried.
Poor little guy. I hope everyone else survives! I share Jared's love for animals! How are you guys doing in your new house?
Post a Comment