I think this is the only one that they were all looking and not making a funny face, although that sun can be a tricky thing.
*Sage*
*Joshua*
*Bailee*
Today I was running a little behind, getting ready for church and everyone else was ahead (I think there is a connection??). I decided to send Jared ahead with the kids so I wouldn't have any interruptions. Since he had a little extra time before church started, the kids were looking "put together", Joshua had just had a haircut, and I hadn't made any entries in the blog lately I sent him out the door with a camera. There is a place by our house that has a waterfall and I thought would be a good spot for pictures, wouldn't you know it was turned off but here are a few of the pictures he took.
I think they had enough of the pictures at this point.

2 comments:
It seems I've found another night owl. I noticed that you posted this at 12:06 a.m.
Let me know if your mom likes the book. If nothing else I have gotten some good laughs. Half the things I say on a regular basis make no sense at all!
You hava really cute family!
hello....are you there?? Did you forget you have a blog?????
Kidding! I know you went out-of-town. Can't wait to read all about it...hint hint.
Post a Comment