This year we threw Bailee her very first, friend b-day party. She had 13 kids come over, and these were just kids in the neighborhood. There are so many her age that we didn't get to include any preschool friends. I haven't done a friend party in about 4 years so I forgot how easily kids get bored and how quickly the games are done. Luckily they are young so you could fill the time pretty easily. She had a great turnout - everyone came, and she had fun being in the spotlight for the afternoon. Hopefully, everyone else had a good time too. After it was all said and done, I remember why we don't do parties very often.....I was one tired mom, but she felt special and it made her one happy girl :)
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Bailee b-day continued
Labels:
Bailee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That is great there are that many friends just in your neighborhood; I love the picture, so cute. I did a party a year ago and I thought I had it all planned out so good, and yep the kids got bored, I had to chill out and just let them do there thing- they had a blast. Kids just like to be together, Happy Birthday Bailee
Post a Comment