Sage started her first day of school this week and although she says she wasn't excited, the picture says different. She likes her teacher and knows a few kids in her class, so that is always a good start :)
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Sage - First day of school
Labels:
Sage
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I think I have a pic like that!
Hey, Sage, I like your hair. Are you going to fix it like that every morning?! I still remember some of those creative "I'm in a hurry hair styles" you wore to school! I can't believe you're now in 5th grade, baby-cakes!!
I agree, way cute hair! It's the first thing I noticed. Love the cute pack and...no fair! We can't wear flip flops to our elementary.
Steve and I were looking at this picture and he said "Sagey Wagey is growing up and looks JUST like BeckY!" Man, she is adorable...as are the rest of your kiddos
I am glad you took her picture anyways:)
She will appreciate it when she is older... She is darling, I am glad she liked her first day- Can you believe how fast time goes by. She is just adorable.
Post a Comment