Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Surprise!


Yesterday, I surprised Sage with tickets to the Taylor Swift concert. She had no idea. I took her to dance and then told her we had to go somewhere after, before we went home. I picked up her favorite - McDonald's chicken nuggets. When we were parking she said that it looked like the place that we have gone to Disney on Ice. I told her it was but we weren't going to that. We started walking to the Energy Solutions Arena and I asked her if she wanted to hold the tickets. She took them and saw that they were for Taylor Swift and was really surprised. The concert was fun, Sage couldn't sit still and even yelled out "I love you Taylor!". I bought her a shirt so that she could wear it to school the next day. It looks more like a dress because they were out of smaller sizes but she can get more use out of it as a night shirt. I had a really fun time and was thankful that I could spend some one on one time with Sage doing something that we both would enjoy, plus it was an excuse for me to go to the concert too :)

6 comments:

Amber Burt said...

What a fun surprise, I would have loved to have gone to that concert too!

melissa said...

You're a cool mom. Disneyland surprise and now this?

Show us your T-shirt. I know you bought yourself one too...

Bridget said...

I didn't get a shirt, but Brooke did!

Craig and Pam said...

How fun...I am jealous.
I am glad you guys had a fun time.

Rob and Bec said...

Do you think you would notice if for your next surprise I went as Sage...you are an awesome mom Sage will never forget that I am sure.

Carmen (Cholico) Lynch said...

What a fun memory Sage will have! What a great Mama!