My blog will not be updated anytime soon because .... we have taken a last minute trip to DISNEYLAND! Jared and I discussed it Wednesday, made reservations on Thursday, and drove to Vegas on Friday. I have never done a trip so last minute or on such a whim before but it has been fun. We did not officially tell the kids until we were in California and they were thrilled. Joshua has told me every morning how great it is that we have taken him to Disneyland.
We will update when we get back.
Monday, February 23, 2009
Out of office...
Labels:
family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You guys are awesome parents! Make sure to post lots of pics of the trip!
Bridget,
What's up? It was so good to hear from you. How did you ever find my blog? Our life is soooo crazy right now. Phil and I were talking and we want to do a bar-b-que in the early spring and get everyone together. It looks like you are all doing great. Disney land is awesome you are going to have so much fun.
Thanks for the invite. Too bad not everyone has a job as luxurious as Jared's and can take a week off at a moment's notice!
Have fun. Be safe. Kiss Mickey for me.
What a great time to be going, the prices are great as well. I hope you guys have a fun time, i cannot wait to hear how the trip went..
Post a Comment