On Tuesday, my friend Jaimie and I went to the live taping of a show called Good Things Utah. It was something we have talked about doing for some time now and it worked out that we were both able to get sitters (thanks Daddy!) and she had another friend that was going to help out during a segment, so we went. I have watched the show off and on for a couple of years now so it was interesting to see it done in person. Jaimie's mom works for channel 4 so she took us on a tour after and gave us some of the behind the scenes gossip. I wasn't sure if I should take my camera in (for blogging purposes) and I didn't want to take it to find out that I couldn't so I left it in the car. It turns out you can take your cameras in. Missing out on a photo op with the ladies of GTU, I took a picture of the Channel 4 sign instead.
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Good Things Utah
Labels:
Bridget
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I was just thinking this morning "I haven't watched GTu for a loooonnnnng time."
Looks like Fun!~ And I won't even pester you about not inviting me..
Post a Comment