Joshua got a skateboard for Christmas and this last week he wanted to go ride it outside. I told him that was okay and was actually astonished that he had brought the subject up himself. Those of you that know him are aware that he loves video games and is not much for rough and tumble activities. Well, the pads that he got with the skateboard give him a lot of courage.
He brought me the helmet and pads to put on and after I had put them on him, Bailee told him that she wanted to ride the skateboard too. His reply was "No Bailee, because you need a helmet. If you don't have a helmet and you crash you will be crazy in your head for all of your life." I think he has grasped the concept of safety first :-)
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Crazy
Labels:
Joshua
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Holy cow! That is so darn cute. Kids usually retain the things you are sure they weren't listening to when you covered it the first time, don't you think? Too funny.
Post a Comment