We had a great Christmas and the kids got a lot of the things they asked for. I should say Joshua and Bailee got most of the things they asked for. Sage didn't get a cell phone (too young) and she won't be moving back to West Valley. Apparently she decided to make an appeal to Santa Claus since Mom and Dad aren't taking her seriously. The wake up call wasn't too bad. Sage and Joshua got up at 8am and we made them wait until 8:30am to wake up Bailee. I think they were surprised to find that Santa wrapped everything this year (it was a first). We hope everyone else got a few things on their list and were able to enjoy the holidays with friends and family.
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
We've been very good - Christmas 08'!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
But about about YOU? What do you think about the mixer?
I mean...What about you? Typing too fast again.
Love to see the pics with Santa, our ward seems to not want to do the Santa thing- going to the mall is such a joke. Glad to see your kids were good this year:)
I loved seeing all of the cute, fun pics from Christmas...I esp love how the dog is just hanging out in the middle of all of it!! (ours does that too) We need to have another girls night out again soon!
Post a Comment