Saturday, November 15, 2008

Congratulations Sage!


A big shout out to Sage for getting an award at school. She earned 98% or higher on her report card. They had an assembly and she received a certificate for this accomplishment. I would have taken a picture but I kind of forgot about the assembly until I was reminded by Sage when she got out of school. I am sorry I missed it but I am very proud of her for always doing well in school. She has adjusted very well to this new school and has such a neat personality that she is able to make new friends fairly quickly. (She has even been invited to two birthday party/sleepovers already) Congratulations Sage!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's awesome Sage!!! Congrats! How are things, Bridget? Are you guys building somewhere?

melissa said...

Fun. Congrats! Cute picture at Copperton Park.

..I totally laughed at your comment on my blog.

"does this horse make me look fat?!"