Melissa! Grandma Bonnie broke her ankle last night. We were headed out the door and she was distracted with a conversation she was having with Sage and she took a tumble off her front step. She is doing as well as can be expected from a broken ankle (pain, inconvenient, uncomfortable). They put her in the longer boot because I clued them in to how active she is and they didn't want to take any chances with a smaller, less clunky boot. They wanted to make sure she really stays off of it. Sage stayed with her last night as the official "gopher girl" and I know that she will take good care of her Grandma.
Friday, November 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
What do I win?? Some ice melt? A new snow shovel?
You win a nice pat on the back, given by you, and a hug from your kids.
Poor dear!
Poor thing, tell her that we love her.
Post a Comment