Sage wanted to see Eclipse really bad and at first we told her she had to have "the talk" after she saw it, but then one day when she was asking, Jared told her she could if she got her ears pierced (I know, two completely different things). We have been trying to get her to pierce them for years but she always let fear get in the way. Once Bailee heard that Sage was getting them done she wanted her ears done too (we tried getting her to get them before but she kept saying she would later).
On the way to the store she said I should have done them when she was younger and didn't have a choice. Of course it is mom's fault :)
Sage went first and did great, especially since they did one ear at a time. When Bailee sat down she had tears in her eyes and was so nervous I kept telling her she didn't have to but she said she wanted to. They had two people do her ears but one of them wasn't very experienced and had a delayed when they were both supposed to pierce them, so really Bailee's were done separately too. She cried and screamed but she was also very excited and showed them to everyone at church the next day (she was also excited for Sage and told everyone about hers too).
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Notice anything different?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love the bribery :) glad that's over, I had the same thing happen to one of my girls and it was not a lovely sight.. Kids are so funny, I bet they liked to show of there new blings..
Post a Comment