This post was from a while ago and I was having issues with my camera so I just saved the post for later. I finally got my camera to load the pictures on the computer so now we will be playing catch up. Colby is actually almost 4 months old but that post will be coming in a couple weeks, when we go to his dr. appt. The following is from his two month old appt.
We went to Colby's 2 month appointment the other day (he was actually 2 months and 1 week - to be exact) and using the doctors words "He is a linebacker". He weighed in at 15lbs and 14oz and was 25 inches long. That puts him at the 99% for weight and 96% for height. I keep telling everyone that it feels like I am carrying a 6mo old when I am carrying him in his carseat. He got 3 shots and cried the loudest and hardest that I have ever heard him cry - even when he was first born :(
We love him so much and the kids love trying to get him to talk, smile, and occasionally giggle. He is such a good boy and we have had one full night of sleep when he went from 11pm to 8am but he usually likes to go to bed around 10, wake up around 4am, and then again around 7 or 8am. Not too shabby. He loves his bath time and just sits back and relaxes, although he is getting big for his tub. He can see you from a further distance and today his eyes followed me around the room. Everyone wants to squeeze his cheeks, they are so chubby. Basically - I think we'll keep him.
"Colby before" coming home from the hospital his carseat is huge!
"Colby after"
Monday, May 3, 2010
Colby 2 months
Labels:
Colby
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment