Bailee had her first day of preschool this week. She has been so excited and has been asking for the last 2 weeks when she gets to go. She is not timid at all, so when she walked into the room she went and sat right down on the carpet with the other kids. When I picked her up I asked her what she did and she had the usual kid response of "nothing". She wouldn't tell Jared anything when he would ask. She can't wait to go back so I would say that she had a successful first day.
Friday, September 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
She looks so cute! I also can't believe how grown-up Joshua looks!! Your kids are getting so big!
ahhh, we love school. Until the bus schedule changed. Today was our first day of school "trauma."
What will you do with all the free time and no kids?!
Post a Comment