
Today Bailee has discovered her dress up clothes that were in storage. I didn't think there would be so many clothes changes so I missed the first two outfits but here are a few more from the day. BTW, this is just from today and I did not tell her to pose in any of the shots.
4 comments:
So I did find your blog on Facebook. Very cute kids and family!! I'll be checking back often!
She is so cute, she is at such a fun stage~ i love the many changes, way cute..
sheesh, I need a girl. I hear they dress themselves.
At almost 5, Kaden is finally starting to do that on his one. (not dress up) but actually remove his clothing from the closet and put it on in the morning. I had to bribe him by telling him that Emma Watson dresses herself.
That's funny, I can't wait for Bella to be playing dress up. I want to see pictures of your new house, you need to post some.
Post a Comment